My name is Cynthia and I love interior design, architecture, antiques, all things vintage, all things British (a tried and true Anglophile), a love of things that are time worn and hold secrets of days gone by. I love animals and try to respect their place in our world. I enjoying talking about the most beautiful places in the world, some exotic, some in our own neck of the woods. I love family and friends, music and movies. And most importantly, I love talking about these things with a daily dose of humor because I love to laugh and we all deserve to. So come on...let's go for a stroll.

AND PLEASE CLICK ON THE ENTRY AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT - I can't talk to you if I don't know you were here, dearest dahling...

I'M A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR !!


Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Love of the Past Opens Antique Booth at Rockin' B Antiques




  Well, I am getting  closer to realizing my dream of selling antiques and vintage items for a living.  Today was the first official day of my antique booth at Rockin' B Antiques in Newnan Georgia.  I have had a great time getting ready and getting the booth set up, although I must say I am exhausted!  Load the truck...unload the truck...load the truck...unload the truck.  But that's the name of the game and I love every minute of it.  So here are photos taken by the lovely Denise who maintains the store's blogspot, http://rockinbantiques.blogspot.com/p/map.html.  She was kind enough to take these.  Please keep in mind there is only so much you can do with high ceilings and lighting when you don't have a team of professionals holding large white drop cloths and flashes for you!  She is doing a great job at getting this blog up and going and today she and I spent hours designing booth space and getting the front porch of the store into shape after some high winds knocked out some of the decor.  Rockin' B is full of wonderful people who have been so kind to me in the last few days and the owner, Lorraine Beckman, is a dream.  I am fortunate to be in this space and am so looking forward to being a part of the store.











No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...