My name is Cynthia and I love interior design, architecture, antiques, all things vintage, all things British (a tried and true Anglophile), a love of things that are time worn and hold secrets of days gone by. I love animals and try to respect their place in our world. I enjoying talking about the most beautiful places in the world, some exotic, some in our own neck of the woods. I love family and friends, music and movies. And most importantly, I love talking about these things with a daily dose of humor because I love to laugh and we all deserve to. So come on...let's go for a stroll.

AND PLEASE CLICK ON THE ENTRY AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT - I can't talk to you if I don't know you were here, dearest dahling...

I'M A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR !!


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eloquence, Inc. -- I want it all!

Louis IV Cane Back Sofa, c. 1930

After deciding that I am going to buy that old water mill in Wiltshire, England that I featured on my last post (in my dreams), I now need some additional furniture, so I walked (typed) on over to Eloquence, Inc.   Amelia Cooke and Kim Redmond of Eloquence certainly have an incredible eye for wonderful antique and vintage finds from Europe, and have also created a new line of furnishings and accessories that are amazing.  Although I will need to rob a bank, win the lottery, divorce my spouse and marry a wealthy man, become an arms dealer, etc. in order to afford to furnish my entire water mill estate with this line, I'm willing to give it a try.

French Armoire, c. 1850-70

Vintage Entry Doors with Original Chippy White Paint

Reproduction Tear Drop Chandelier

Armchair c. 1940 with original finish and burlap backing

Louis XV Serpentine Armchairs, c. 1930
French Louis XIV Armchair with original worn leather c. 1780's  

Gothic Mirrors, French Influence

French Trumeau, c. 1910

Reproduction Louix XV Bed

Antique Cast Iron Door Knockers


Dining Table, c. 1940


Old Armchairs, c. 1950


2 comments:

Patti said...

I love your post today. I especially like the French Armoir, Tear Drop Chandelier, and the Old Arm Chairs. It is all simply lovely.

happy cantaloupe said...

I found the Luis Iv 1930 sofa with cane back. I'm looking to purchase that same sofa. Any contacts you can give me to possibly purchase a sofa just like this one. Please contact me if you can. Happycantaloupe@gmail.com

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...