My name is Cynthia and I love interior design, architecture, antiques, all things vintage, all things British (a tried and true Anglophile), a love of things that are time worn and hold secrets of days gone by. I love animals and try to respect their place in our world. I enjoying talking about the most beautiful places in the world, some exotic, some in our own neck of the woods. I love family and friends, music and movies. And most importantly, I love talking about these things with a daily dose of humor because I love to laugh and we all deserve to. So come on...let's go for a stroll.

AND PLEASE CLICK ON THE ENTRY AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT - I can't talk to you if I don't know you were here, dearest dahling...

I'M A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR !!


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Under the Weather -- But the Sun Will Shine Soon



Hello there friends.  Just a quick note to let you know that I've been under the weather a bit and have been overwhelmed with doctor's visits and trying to rest.  But I'm feeling a bit better an already have a blog in mind for this weekend. It is extra special to me -- one that involves someone near and dear to my heart.  After watching the film, "the Help" I felt it was only fitting to write my next feature.  So please look for my next blog -- it is heartfelt and I look forward to sharing it with all of you.

Love and hugs to you all,
Cynthia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed meeting you today! Your blog is lovely! I'll be following along and look forward to future posts!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...