My name is Cynthia and I love interior design, architecture, antiques, all things vintage, all things British (a tried and true Anglophile), a love of things that are time worn and hold secrets of days gone by. I love animals and try to respect their place in our world. I enjoying talking about the most beautiful places in the world, some exotic, some in our own neck of the woods. I love family and friends, music and movies. And most importantly, I love talking about these things with a daily dose of humor because I love to laugh and we all deserve to. So come on...let's go for a stroll.

AND PLEASE CLICK ON THE ENTRY AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT - I can't talk to you if I don't know you were here, dearest dahling...

I'M A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR !!


Monday, October 24, 2011

A Love of the Past: A Love of the Past: You Are So Beautiful...to Me

A Love of the Past: A Love of the Past: You Are So Beautiful...to Me: A Love of the Past: You Are So Beautiful...to Me : One of film's sexiest couples, in one of film's sexiest films ever, "The Thomas Crown Af...

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...