My name is Cynthia and I love interior design, architecture, antiques, all things vintage, all things British (a tried and true Anglophile), a love of things that are time worn and hold secrets of days gone by. I love animals and try to respect their place in our world. I enjoying talking about the most beautiful places in the world, some exotic, some in our own neck of the woods. I love family and friends, music and movies. And most importantly, I love talking about these things with a daily dose of humor because I love to laugh and we all deserve to. So come on...let's go for a stroll.

AND PLEASE CLICK ON THE ENTRY AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT - I can't talk to you if I don't know you were here, dearest dahling...

I'M A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR !!


Monday, May 16, 2011

A Great New Blog Discovery - The Paper Mulberry



To say that I follow a lot of blogs is a serious understatement.  I view no less than 30-50 per week and as many as 300 a month.  That's why I can't seem to accomplish much some days! But blogs are such a wonderful source of inspiration, information and friendship -- they truly make life much more interesting.  There are so many talented people blogging these days, but I must say that my most recent discovery is a real find.  "The Paper Mulberry" is a real standout and I encourage all of you who love Europe, in particular France and England, to take a looksee at this wonderful blog.  The photographs are wonderful.  I am completely hooked.  Here is just a sample of what you will find.








2 comments:

The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel said...

Oh Cynthia how kind and how lovely of you! I really don't know how to thank you!!! I love your blog and I am so happy to have found you! You have a new and avid follower! Warmest Spring Wishes from England - Glenda xxx

College Essays said...

Totally enjoyed the publish in the first word till the end. Outstanding job very well performed there. Keep up the fantastic job!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...